Saturday, March 3, 2007

Book News~!!




So like me and a whole bunch of other people were soooo put off by the fact that he


is playing Silvertongue for the up coming movie adaptation of















which I have reviewed already.








Anyways, it turns out that he is the voice who inspired the author to even write the book!!! She dedicated the sequal to him saying,




"whose voice is the heart of this book.


Thanks for inspiration and enchantment.


Mo wouldn't have stepped into my writing room without you,


and this story would never have been told."




So like who is really excited now for the movie to come out? 3 guesses guys...

7 Comments:

Booklogged said...

I'm quite pleased with him being cast as Silvertongue. Can't wait to see the movie.

Bookfool said...

He's so cute. And, I read an interview in which he talked about his wife and got tears in his eyes, he loves her so much. Gosh, as if I wasn't a fan already. I just love a romantic man. Now, I have to read the book so I can see the movie. :)

1morechapter said...

My kids loved the book and can't wait for the movie to come out.

On the decades challenge--you don't have to read 15. It's not too late to join if you still want to--though it looks like you'll be busy with Proust!

Here are the rules
http://15books15decades.blogspot.com

GE said...

A great book - I hope the film lives up to the hype though. It is a very clever book and has some intriguing twists.

I have checked it out on imdb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0494238/to see who else is in it. Wow! Helen Mirren, Jim Broadbent, Paul Bettany - some big names there.

I read The Thief Lord which was quite good, but the movie version was absolute rubbish.

nessie said...

I am soooo excited as well. I read theif lord and i did not know that the movie was out! thanks for warning me. I will still go check it out though. with little hopes but still

GE said...

You're welcome - but it is great evidence that often movies fail to capture the magic of the written word.

Framed said...

Hmmm, I can't quite see him as Silvertongue, but I guess I will.