Friday, December 1, 2006

URGENT MESSAGE!!!



A WARNING!!!!!!

THIS IS THE WORST BOOK I HAVE EVER TRIED TO READ. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS UNLESS IT IS FOR A GIFT FOR SOMEONE WHO YOU REALLY DO NOT LIKE.

How I ended up holding this unfortunate waste of paper in my hands is that I took on a 'contract' to write someone's paper on a Natural Disaster. I choose to use this opportunity to learn of something that I always wanted to know more on.... Vesuvius was that. This book KILLED it! Please, if you have this on your night table or in your house make use of it and use it to kindle your fire this cold season.

6 Comments:

Angela/SciFiChick said...

so are you saying you didn't like this book? lol

nessie said...

Angela - the pain that I have suffered reading the first 180 pages of this book was immense. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone even my enemies.

Bookfool said...

Ack! I can't see the image! What book are we supposed to avoid? Help!!!

nessie said...

Ghosts of Vesuvius.

I cringe just writing the name

Its by Charles Pellegrino

Booklogged said...

I love it when someone emphatically voices there opinion. Way to go, Nessie!

Bybee said...

Too bad, the cover looked pretty good! I'm sorry that ugly writing lurked within. Hope you're better soon...
Did you see that I wrote back to you in my blog re: Korean Literature??