Thursday, November 30, 2006

Blame it on Sci FI Girl...

Good God, I always sucked at Tag. Looks like am handcuffed again Guys...

Christmas Meme:


1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?

Neither. I prefer whatever has excessive amounts of caffine to stimulate my potent creative side.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree?

Santa comes to my house down the chimeney having a striking resemblance to my extremally handsome-Keanu-Reeves-look-alike -uncle Joe. Every family member must recite all the good and bad things they've and then he looks into his magic bag and gives me tons of presents most of which are pjs sized Extra Large just becasue my 4f 11" family thinks my 5'9", 150 pound body can't fit in anything else. And who said Santa is all knowing?

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Neither. I painted a tree 3 years ago ...arcylic on canvas (no I cannot draw for my life... but it looks like a tree) . I just grab it from my closet and hang it up. There are both coloured lights and white ... or maybe there are ornaments? Whatever.

4. Do you hang mistletoe?

What?! And promote incestuous behavior?? Where do you come from?

6. What is your favorite holiday dish?
The dip.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
When we were only 2 grandchildren with a trillion childless uncles and aunts that showered us with presents.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I woke up and heard my sis talking to my mom. "Ma, Vanes should know about Santa and the ToothFairy. She is soooo old."

I was three. My sister was six.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Yes. I usually get one gift now.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
It's permant so...

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
When I am inside looking out - loving it.

When I am shoveling the car in -72 weather (which is what it went to 2 years ago) NO.

12. Can you ice skate?
Hardly. Did I mention my brother won the Nationals and is going to the Special Olympics for Figure Skating and my cousins are all in the Professional Sincronized Skating. My male cousin Enzo got scouted for NHL. Yeah. I can't skate.

14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Making it as lurative an affair as possible. Jesus? Whose that?

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Getting so fat that I have to unbutton my pants. Gluttony!

17. What tops your tree?
Ummm... I'm supposed to top my tree?? Dam!

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Let it Snow. Hands Down.




I added:



0. What is your favorite Christmas reading tradition or book to re-read?My holiday reading tradition is to get a whole bunch of books by one author and read one after the other. Sometimes I get a couple of chunksters and read them in like 2 days. I love the holidays and wish that we kept the tradition to be on holiday till the 6th of January.

3 Comments:

Angela/SciFiChick said...

glad you participated.. it was fun reading yours too!

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your answers. I think with all the blogs talking about favorite christmas memories and stuff I'm finally getting into the Christmas spirit :)

nessie said...

In fact, a lot of ppl I know are not into the Christmas mood. I wonder why???

Or maybe its just the circle I attract this year